Hydraulic Coupling – 12LOC-12RFSX
The fluid coupling, also known as hydraulic coupling, is a hydrodynamic mechanism used to transfer rotational force from one shaft to another by means of transmission fluid. It is used in vehicle transmission systems, marine propulsion systems and power transmission industries.
Recommended for Fuel Lines, Fluid Lines or Vacuum Lines in Low & Medium Pressure Applications. Lock-On Barbed Stem Fittings Are Quick Connecting & Resistant to Damage From High Vibration Diesel Applications.
- For Use w/ Gates LOC & LOL Hose.
- Hose Clamps or Ferrules Are Not Needed or Recommended.
- Don’t Forget the Hose, We Offer Push Lock / Lock on Style Hose in a Variety of Colors.
- These Fittings Are Field Attachable and Require the Minimal Amount of Tools to Install.
- Manufactured to Meet or Exceed O.E.M. Specifications in Function, Form & Fit.