Used, in nice condition. This pump was taken out of a working lab but do not know if this pump is in working condition.
With the Leybold Turbovac 250/20/20IC, high functionality meets outstanding performance.
This Leybold Turbovac 250/20/20IC p/n 822301V1000 turbo pump with an integrated vacuum system controller is specificaly design to operate with Thermo Fisher Exactive Mass Spectrometer.
Designed to offer the best performance-to-size ratio within the ISO 63, 100 and 160 flange size range, the Leybold Turbovac 250/20/20IC features a cutting-edge rotor and drag stage design, contributing to high performance and unparalleled pumping speeds, especially for light gas varieites.
Leybold Turbovac 250/20/20IC – Typical Applications:
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Exactive Mass Spectrometer
- Mass Spectrometers (Gas Chromatography GC-MS), Liquid Chromatography (LC-MS), Residual Gas Analysis, Mobile Analytical Systems, etc.)
Leybold Turbovac 250/20/20IC – Technical Features
- Oil-Free Pump
- High Pressure Foreline Tolerance
- Excellent Resistance to Vibration Due to Proven Mechanical Bearings
- Efficient Convection Cooling Due to a Large Number of Cooling Fans
- Purge Gas/Venting Connection
- Installation in Any Orientation
- Flexible Attachment of the Frequency Converter to the Pump
- Small Exhaust Footprint
Leybold Turbovac 250 iX – User Advantages:
- Easy to Integrate Into Complex Vacuum Systems
- Space-Saving; Maneuverability
- High Reliability Due to Self-Monitoring